About Me

Sunnyside, NY, United States
I'm a superhero in training. I'm also my own comic relief.

December 24, 2006

With Love from Texas

So I've been here for quite a while now I suppose, and once again I am glad I do not live here. I have accomplished just about everything I hoped to while here.

I have played and beaten New Super Mario Bros. for the Nintendo DS. Not quite difficult enough I say.

I have purchased, played, and beaten The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for Nintendo Gamecube. Also easy, but everything I suspected it would be.

That was pretty much all I planned to do. Now I have a whole other week and so many days to do other stuff.

And now for a story about the Nintendo Wii. On my second full day here, my mother had me wait outside of Target for 11 hours so I could get one. It wasn't so bad, and I got very comfortable while waiting. The end.

Wii Sports is a lot of fun. I have a Wii Fitness Age of 24. Rockin. I'm pretty good at the golf and tennis, ok at bowling and boxing, but less than spectacular at the baseball game. Alas.

Well, that is pretty much it.

No comments: