About Me

Sunnyside, NY, United States
I'm a superhero in training. I'm also my own comic relief.

November 25, 2006

Christmas Shopping: Five birds with one stone

Or steak, rather. As it turns out, Omaha Steaks is running a mildly sweet deal for the holidays; buy their overpriced merchandise and you get it for half off AND you get free gifts.

For my mother and father I purchased six 6 oz. "Top Sirloins". For my sister who lives at her own place is the first free gift; six 1/4 burgers (maybe. I might just make that a more generalized family gift and get her something else). The free gift of a 6-piece cutlery set goes to my dear little brother, because I am obviously not sane enough to think of a good reason why an 11 year old shouldn't have his own knives (seriously, though, I think he'll like it). And for the second of my sisters is the third and perhaps most astonishing free gift of all; a small cutting board. I'm sure she won't find it utterly infuriating. Unfortunately, I have three sisters altogether, but I've already picked out a CD for the third one.

All in all, a good Saturday.

No comments: