About Me

Sunnyside, NY, United States
I'm a superhero in training. I'm also my own comic relief.

November 20, 2006

=IF(ME>GOOD WRITER,VISITORS,NO VISITORS)

Well, here I am. With a blog. For some reason. The trick, I suppose, is having something to actually write about. Fortunately, I am literally spewing ideas in a vomituous fashion (I am also making up words as I go along).

Writing about my day could become a decent staple. I do things in my day from time to time, such as grade papers, do papers of my own (and then grade them), and read things from the Internet. I occasionally go on walks as well.

Writing about things and events could also work out. I have very strong opinions about public schools, pandas, and space exploration. I assure you only one of those is made up.

I may even decide to make anyone who reads this suffer by posting poems and short stories. It's been a while since I have written anything, though, and I doubt I will start again anytime soon.

Well, I'll let you all know as soon as I think of something.

No comments: